Relaxing at the Gate - 2.2
I left the gate with Strawberry in a reactive state of mind at the gate opening. I turned away to the chickens and ducks all gathering at my feet and some photos and videos for drawing reference later.
This time, as I approach, the donkeys are watching me, but they are not bothering to approach the gate. Blue comes up for attention, he is very relaxed, no jumping up on the fence.
Panda does not bother to get up from her sunspot.
Donkeys are relaxed, Strawberry does not pay any attention to me.
My feeling is I could go into the barnyard now and not be attacked by Strawberry. I'm going to run one more series before I do that.
It helps that it is a sunny day. The sun makes the animals drowsy and less energetic. There isn't any donkey rowdiness going on.
Comments
Post a Comment